Hunt Name: Joyeux Noël Gridwide Hunt
Dates: 1st – 31st December 2020
Start time: 12am
End time: 11.59pm
Start Location: TBC
Flickr Group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/stuffmyinventoryhunts/
Applications Close: November 15th
Participating Stores: Preview list on Flickr
Theme: Christmas. This could be used as inspiration https://www.pinterest.co.uk/ehartshon/joyeux-no%C3%ABl-gift-ideas/
SPONSOR SLOTS ARE NOW FULL.
There are 10 sponsor slots. As a sponsor, your store will appear at the top of the hunt list and a full size logo on the hunt website. The fee for a sponsor slot will be $L50. This covers the cost of purchasing the sastech system.
- Make sure to read all notecards carefully.
- You must be in the inworld group – please have your profile searchable so that I can invite you.
- The hunt will be made up of invited stores & public applications.
- Accepted items: Anything except those listed in Unaccepted items. Must fit in with the Christmas theme. Templates are accepted however you must abide by the TOS of the mesh maker and textures must be your own.
- Unaccepted items: Items that include copyrighted images (tv characters, celebrity names etc), cobybotted items, items that break SL TOS.
- The hunt is aimed at whoever loves Christmas.
- You must not rename the hunt items.
- Landmarks will not be in hunt items – slurls will be posted on the hunt blog and a notecard available through the hunt sign and hunt group.
- Hunt gifts will be 0L
- Marketplace stores can apply! Your gift will be hidden on your Marketplace page, the image will be the hunt prim and it will have a random name.
I use the SasTech Hunt system – I control everything manually via the website – all you need to do is make the gift, put it in the box and hide it. Full details will be provided in the second merchant pack.
If you have any questions or issues with any of the rules, please don’t hesitate to contact me either via IM or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the hunt name in your message!